The British annexed Ganjam to their crown along with other Zamindars of Southern Orissa in the year 1766. But it was only in 1803, the British Govt appointed Collectors and they used to function as the head of administration of Justice. By that time collectors were dealing with both civil and criminal cases. The relevant record discloses that Peter Cherry was the first collector of the District of Ganjam and he was vested with Magisterial Power in 1816. Subsequently, Ganjam and Vishakhapatnam Act 1839 came into force and the Collectors were considered the be the agents of the Governor having been vested with the powers to try and dispose of both the civil and criminal cases. Accordingly, the Collector of the Ganjam District used to discharge his duties as Judicial head of the District for both Civil and Criminal cases, Collector’s Courts was located at Ganjam till the year 1815 and thereafter it was shifted to Berhampur and then to Chattrapur, the present District Headquarters.
Zilla and sessions Court was functioning at Chicacala and the Judge was designated as Civil and Sessions Judge. However in the year 1865, a permanent Zilla Court functioned at Ganjam and Mr. H. Morria Esq was the first Civil and Sessions Judge, then Madras Civil court Act, 1873 was enacted and the designation of Zilla Court became the District & session Court and accordingly the Civil and Sessions Judge was re-designated as District and Sessions Judge.
The official record discloses that the Judgeship of Ganjam was reorganized and its local limits were expanded over Ganjam & Puri District was bi-furcated from Ganjam Judgeship and it came to be known as Ganjam, both Judgeship vide notification No.2932 dated 10.06.1957. Later Phulbani District was carved out leaving this Judgeship to be known as Ganjam Judgeship in the year 1984. After the reconstitution of Districts in the State, a new District Viz Gajapati was constituted and the nomenclature of the Judgeship was changed to be Ganjam-Gajapati Judgeship on 02.10.1992, subsequently on 30.07.2011 Gajapati District was also bi-furcated from this Judgeship and now this Judgeship “Ganjam Judgeship”.
Ganjam Court Recruitment 2021 – Latest and Upcoming Notification
Ganjam Court Recruitment 2021 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on March 5, 2021. Get Direct Official Link for applying Ganjam Court Recruitment 2021 along with current Ganjam Court Recruitment official Notification 2021 here. Find all recent Ganjam Court Vacancies 2021 across India and check all latest Ganjam Court 2021 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Ganjam Court Recruitment 2021 immediately here.
Ganjam Court Recruitment 2021
When it comes to the selection process, the candidates have to take up a written exam / Interview. Selected candidates will be paid a handsome salary (as per Govt rules). The type of questions that are asked in the technical interview round differs from one position to another. There are multiple steps for the selection process for the posts of Stenographer, Clerk, Peon, Process Server, Gardner, Chowkidar, Liftman, Sweeper, Watchman, Chauffeur, Cook, etc. in the Ganjam District Court. The procedure is as follows
- Written Test
- Computer Based Test
- Skilled Test/Typing Test
- Interview/Viva Voce
- Office of District & Sessions Judge,
Contact Numbers (Ganjam District Court):
- Tel. No. Update Soon
- Recruitment to the post of Junior Clerk (Contractual) in District Lega Services Authority (DLSA), Ganjam, Berhampur / Junior Clerk-cum Typist (Contractual) of Taluka Legal Service Committees TLSD-2020
- List Of Successful Candidates Of The Written Examination Held On 05.01.2020 For Different Posts Under Group-c Category Of Ganjam Judgeship
- Retired Group-D Employees for their engagement post consolidate monthly pay 6000/ for Six months or until further order in the Judgeship of Ganjam
- Notification Regarding Written Examination For The Different Group-c Posts Scheduled To Be Held On 05-01-2020
- Advertisement for the recruitment examination for the year, 2019 for the Post of Jr.Clerk / Copyist / Stenographer Grade-III / Junior Typist and Salaried Amin under Group-C Category.
- List of the candidates provisionally selected for the post of Junior Clerk in D.L.S.A in the Judgeship of Ganjam.
- Selected Candidates for engagement of Head Clerk & Stenographer in Office of the Chairman, DLSA, Ganjam at Berhampur
- Despatch of the Intimation Letter for Viva-Voce Scheduled to be held on 29-07-2019.
- List of Provisionally Selected Candidates to appear in the VIVA-VOCE for the Posts of Junior Clerk / Junior Clerk-cum-Typist in DLSA scheduled to be held on 29-07-2019 (Monday) at 10:00 AM onwards in the ADR Centre. Civil Court Campus, Komapalli, Berhampur
- Computer Test (Practical) and Typing Test on Computer scheduled to be held on 12-07-2019 (Friday) from 10:30 AM onwards at Parala Maharaja Engineering College, Sitalapalli, Berhampur Ganjam
- Angul Court Recruitment 2021
- Balangir Court Recruitment 2021
- Balasore Court Recruitment 2021
- Bargarh Court Recruitment 2021
- Bhadrak Court Recruitment 2021
- Boudh Court Recruitment 2021
- Cuttack Court Recruitment 2021
- Deogarh Court Recruitment 2021
- Dhenkanal Court Recruitment 2021
- Gajapati Court Recruitment 2021
- Ganjam Court Recruitment 2021
- Jagatsinghapur Court Recruitment 2021
- Jajpur Court Recruitment 2021
- Jharsujuda Court Recruitment 2021
- Kalahandi Court Recruitment 2021
- Kandhamal Court Recruitment 2021
- Kendrapara Court Recruitment 2021
- Kendujhar Court Recruitment 2021
- Khordha Court Recruitment 2021
- Koraput Court Recruitment 2021
- Malkangiri Court Recruitment 2021
- Mayurbhanj Court Recruitment 2021
- Nabarangpur Court Recruitment 2021
- Nayagarh Court Recruitment 2021
- Nuapada Court Recruitment 2021
- Puri Court Recruitment 2021
- Rayagada Court Recruitment 2021
- Sambalpur Court Recruitment 2021
- Subarnapur Court Recruitment 2021
- Sundargarh Court Recruitment 2021
We advise to you for other Ganjam Court Recruitment 2021 and selection process please read given official recruitment notification carefully before apply.